Thursday, July 23, 2009

Life's Good

After fighting the orcs for 5 days, they've finally backed off. Everything sounds good however, there are some small issues that I have to take care of:

I'm a little bit concerned about the shanty town. It's really a shame for a beautiful city like overlook. I wanted to help those people but apparently something nasty is going on there. I'll talk to Mr.Forgeheart to see if he agrees to send a small army to kill the undead/necromancers and, of course, save the innocent people.

Arnie is really enjoying embracing us specially in important ceremonies. I have to take care of that.

Also sounds like Arnie (and Atherton) are taking the rumors about the consortium too seriously. I'm sure people have made those rumors just because they are jealous. I don't think all these clerics and paladins in overlook will let the consortium do something wrong. I don't really want to make this my problem. If these guys try to mess with the consortium I'll have to leave them alone and remain on the good side with other clerics and paladins.

No comments:

Post a Comment