Friday, May 8, 2009

Emtih's Journal

Arel got to interrogatin' that goblin we captured the other day and ultimately he told us ev'rything we wanted to know. Namely, that the orcs had gott'n across the mountains somehow and had a base camp set up somewhere. We bribed him and set him off with instructions to report back to us soon as he could.

Well, we gots into Overlook alrights, and we even found Arnie hiding away in this scummy part of town. We quickly took to getting him so pissed drunk that the next morning when we came by to find 'em And was easily able to convince him that we had nev'r met him in the first place. And has been getting quite close to Arnie, but I suspect that she's been continuing to lighten his purse from time to time. I've seen her do it a few times but other times I just suspect it.

Getting an audience with the town council thingy of sorts was easier than I anticipated, but then again it may have had something to do with the fact that I had been lugging around a bag full 'o orc heads around. They invit'd us back the next day with whole heap of other folks to dish out punishments.. err.. i mean.. missions.

We got the one which probably involves us hiking up some trail to some monastery high in the mountains.

I swear, if I die on those craggy peaks, far from the forest I love it would have been the worst fate I can imagine. I just hope that if I die, I die with a goblin on each sword.

-Emtih Tnod, 22 Freyr

No comments:

Post a Comment