Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Arel's new sword

Hmmm, I quite like my new sword. It's high quality and looks good. After my practices today, I'm pretty sure that my divine forces have no problem with it.

I don't really care what others think about it. If it has some evil forces or anything I would be more than happy to challenge them but I'm sure it's just a sword, how good or bad it is depends on how I use it. Every evil thing/person can return to the good side if treated appropriately. That's why I like to intimidate hobgoblins instead of killing them (undeads are a different story though).

I have to admit that I wish it had some holy symbols. I'll see what I can do about that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, a very interesting twist on Arel's character. Also explains all the intimidation attempts you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your information, you are pretty sure the sword just looks evil and has no actual evil component to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or mabe that's just what the sword want's you to believe.

    ReplyDelete